+352 691 217 825
Member of the Luxembourg Bar (List IV)
Member of the Warsaw Bar (Attorney-at-law)
Lukasz’s advice focuses on:
- corporate law, including companies’ formation;
- drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all types of commercial agreements;
- investment funds and banking matters;
- employment law;
- corporate governance;
- real estate;
- securitisation and listing on the stock exchange.
Before joining KBAS Legal, Lukasz has worked as Vice-President in two American banks, J.P. Morgan and The Bank of New York Mellon, where he provided advice on different matters relating to banking, investment funds, corporate law, employment law, commercial agreements and corporate governance.
Lukasz has also worked as the Head of Legal in Allfunds Bank International in Luxembourg – the biggest B2B investment funds platform in Europe.
Prior to relocating to Luxembourg, Lukasz worked as a Partner in a law firm in Warsaw.
Lukasz has considerable experience in advising clients across various areas of law, including litigation.
Lukasz speaks English, French and Polish.
- Warsaw Bar Association, Attorney-at-law;
- Jagiellonian University, Master of Law.