+352 691 126 211
Member of the Luxembourg Bar (List IV)
Member of the Paris Bar (Avocat à la Cour)
Aleksandra’s advice focuses on:
- corporate law, including companies’ formation, M&A, conversions, capital changes and other types of corporate transactions;
- drafting, review and negotiation of all types of commercial agreements;
- companies’ implementation and assistance in procedures concerning the obtention of business permits;
- assisting businesses of all sizes in legal questions arising in the course of their operation, e.g. regulations concerning sale of products and services, advertising, e-commerce, intellectual property rights, electronic signatures (eIDAS), consumer protection, competition and data protection (GDPR);
- providing solutions in the area of employment law like, for instance, employment contracts, dismissal procedures, expatriation and posting of workers abroad, social insurance, assistance and representation in the proceedings before the Luxembourg courts.
Before founding KBAS Legal, Aleksandra worked in reputed international law firms in Paris, London and Luxembourg, where she advised clients on different matters linked to the corporate law, employment law and business law.
Aleksandra has considerable experience in representing her clients before Luxembourg administration as well as in litigation before French and Luxembourg courts.
Aleksandra speaks English, French and Polish. She is also a sworn translator of Polish and French language.
- University of Montpellier, Master in Commercial and Corporate Law;
- University of Paris, Master in International Commercial Law;
- Business Schools HEC Paris and ESCP-EAP Paris, Specialized Master in Law and International Management.