+352 691 378 838
Member of the Luxembourg Bar (List IV)
Member of the Warsaw Bar (Attorney at law)
Aleksandra’s advice focuses on:
- companies’ formation, M&A, conversions, capital changes and other types of corporate transactions;
- domestic and international taxation with a particular focus on international corporations, investment vehicles and assistance for high-net-worth individuals;
- tax aspects of cross-border transactions, including M&A and reorganisations;
- tax planning as well as inter-company arrangements and structuring financial transactions.
Aleksandra’s experience covers full spectrum of Luxembourg personal and business direct and indirect tax.
Before joining KBAS Legal, Aleksandra worked in one of the top Luxembourg law firms, where she advised clients on different matters of Luxembourg corporate and tax law.
For many years, Aleksandra has also worked for notable international and domestic law firms present on the Polish market, where she focused on companies, commercial and tax law.
Aleksandra speaks English, German, Russian and Polish.
- Warsaw University, Master of Law;
- American Law Centre, Warsaw University;
- School of German Law, Warsaw University.